1) Term Limits for Congress. Limited to three terms of Representative and two terms of the Senate.
2) Eliminate the government/corporate revolving door by imposing strict limits on government employees leaving the public sector for private sector jobs in their areas of regulation. Offer better retirement and pensions to keep good government employees. Increase the ability to eliminate poor performing civil servants.
3) Public funding of elections to remove the taint of corporate and special interest monies.
4) Balanced budgets or congressional incumbents lose the right to re-election.
5) Eliminate separate laws for congressional members that provide them advantages. They are subject to all the same laws that they pass for the citizens.